Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's in a Trunk Show

I remember the first time I heard the term "Trunk Show."
I was a neophyte beader and didn't know that such a wonder existed. I tend to see pictures in my head, so this is what popped into my head first:

I could just as easily have seen this:








Or this:







Not sure I would have seen this - it gives new meaning to Trunk "show":






But THIS is what you're going to see:
AND...
And even though pictures do speak a thousand words, let me speak just a few more:

Fantastic Sale Specials - to be announced at show!

Thousands of bead strands - Visit our website for product listing.

2 DAYS ONLY! - They bring the beads to us and take them home. NO HOLD OVER DAYS for this show.

Friday & Saturday, March 30 & 31, 2012
10:00 - 6:00 Both Days

No comments:

Post a Comment