Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Twas 2 Weeks Before Christmas & What to Get Mom?

Twas 2 weeks before Christmas
And what to get Mother?
She's so busy beading
Making gifts for another.


And that's when it hit me,
It came like a flash -
A gift Card from 1 Stop Bead Shop
is better than cash.

Right now it will get me
into a contest.
Winning another $50
Would be would make me the "bestest."

But as I entered 1 Stop Bead Shop
and looked all around
There were gifts ideas everywhere
Even on the ground.

There were bead organizers
of all shapes & sizes.


Mom's craft would be easier
With these maximizers.

There were eye glasses that light up
and Tool Kits galore.

There were lap boards and tote bags
And binders and more!

I found earring kits that were perfect
to stuff in the stockings


And wire and Books.
The excitement set my knees knocking.

There were sterling core beads with big holes
to fit her Pandora
And at just $10 a bead
I could afford to get more ah...

What's that over there?
I wish I could see...
That magnifier would help mom
even more than it helped me.

But what to my wonderous ears
did I hear?
You'll ship beads to my Mom
Every month of the year?

I understood what Mom had been saying
When I was all done
Shopping at 1 Stop Bead Shop
was 2 tons of fun!

I had presents for mom,
and some for the teachers
I even found a necklace
for the wife of our preacher!

So if gifts for the holidays
is what you're after.
1 Stop Bead Shop's the place
For all happy crafters!

Okay ladies & gents! Now you can print or email this poem and just highlight the items for your wish list. We've made it easy for the shoppers in your life to get you just what you want this Christmas & Hanukkah!

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment