Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas Blessings

This year more than ever I have been blessed by an outpouring of love as evidenced by the number of people who have lavished my staff and I with gifts, cards & emails. One might say that the gratitude thing I talked about in my Thanksgiving Blog (scroll down if you want to read it) must be coming back to us. And while gifts & cards are not the only way to show love, you can't imagine how touched I am when bead friends who shop at 1 Stop Bead Shop bring gifts to us. That's now how it usually works! I can't imagine that there are too many retail stores out there where shoppers bring gift TO the store instead of the other way around. Every day this holiday season I have been reminded of just how fortunate I am to be surrounded by amazing, wonderful people.

So, on behalf of myself and the entire staff of 1 Stop Bead Shop, I'd like to wish all of you a blessed, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah & Happy New Year!

My prayer for all of you is that God will protect and watch over your family, keeping you safe and bringing you much joy throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment