Thursday, July 9, 2009

A funny note from one of the 1 Stop Bead Shop Customers

We recieved this note from one of our customers when we released our summer class catalog and wanted to share it with you.

We hope you get a chuckle from it too!

I just got back in town from NY and checked out your e-mail. Then I sat down to recover. On the bad side, I will have to have my evening calls forwarded to the shop; and you thought I already lived at One Stop. On the good side if I sign up for half the classes I am interested in I will lose weight; I won't be able to afford to eat. Thanks for the additional wire & metal classes. I hope to be in with armed guards and a Brinks delivery to sign up for classes this week.
Pam


To see our current class listings, check out our website
http://www.1stopbeadshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment