Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We Love Our Customers!

If you haven’t been to 1 Stop Bead Shop before, we’d love to have you come sit and bead with us! Our customers have provided us with some great testimonials to share about our store, the staff and the experience at 1 Stop Bead Shop.

“First time in Columbus in years, so I couldn't leave without checking out your wonderful store. What a TREAT! Felt like a kid in a candy store....good thing beads aren't fattening!!” – Fran

“I just wanted to take the opportunity to say how much I appreciate you and your staff. They are awesome and make every visit to your shop a pleasant, friendly experience.” –Dana

“I stopped in the store for the first time on Saturday and was in Heaven!! I just started playing with the beads and want to learn how to do more.” – Donna

“Your store is a complete store. Lots of choices; not only in beads, but in findings. Somewhere along the line I read that your goal is to make 1 Stop the place to go for all your beading needs. As a customer I can say that you have met your goal. Traveling to cities like Ft. Myers Florida, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Denver, and others, I like to go to bead stores and what I found is that there are really no shops that have as much to offer as yours does. The staff is great too. Everyone is so helpful, friendly, and inspiring.” – Leslie

Have you had a great experience at 1 Stop Bead Shop? Let us know here or email Lisa at lisa@1stopbeadshop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment