It's Done! It's Done! It's FINALLY DONE!
The New Winter 2011 Class Schedule is HERE!
- New Classes Added for December
Spiral Duet - Mon, Dec 6 - By request. 2 quick spiral ropes to make for for gifts
Holiday PMC - Thu, Dec 9 - You just have to see how cute these PMC charms/ornaments are. Use brand new templates and textures specially designed for each holiday.
Swarovski Triangle Kaleidoscope Bracelet - Tue, Dec 21- Just in time for Christmas! Diagonal spacer bars separate a rainbow of bicone crystals In this simple 3-strand beauty. Try seasonal colors for the holiday!
Sprial Elegance - Learn a basic spiral stitch w/ a “twist,” by adding different size beads.
Hodo Japanese Chain Maille - Combination of Japanese 4-in-1 & 8-in-1 techniques in a pattern of alternating small and large rings. Can be made in copper, silver, aluminum, brass.
Stringing w/ a Flair - Take stringing to the next level. Learn a simple beadweaving technique that can spice-up a simple strand of beads. Also learn to easily add chain and co mponents using jump rings.
- 90 Classes from December - Feb (and early March) - Over 50 of them New - Offered by 25 Different Instructors
- Over 60 classes for Beginners - Look for Level 1 & 2 classes
- Several Advanced Beadweaving classes to challenge the most experienced beaders. Look for classes offered by Hannah Rosner, Maggie Meister & Jessica Loudermilke
Two Visiting Guest Artists:
- Maggie Meister - Master Beadweaver & International Instructor - Jan 21 & 22
- Janice Berkebile - Published Wire Artist & National Instructor - Feb 17, 18 & 19
Welcome Back Rishanna Denman
After several months of settling back into to the balance of career work and small childern, Rishanna has returned to teaching at 1 Stop. We're so glad to have you back Rishanna!
By Request - The new class schedule is organized in DATE ORDER under each sub-category for easier reading.
Want a copy of the calendar? Click here.
For the Schedule - Click here.
1 Stop Bead Shop