Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Thank You...

A Note From the Owner:

I've been wanting to get an email out to tell all of you, our loyal customers, THANK YOU! Thank you for coming to our Grand Re-Opening Celebration and making it such a success. Thank you for all the kind and thoughtful notes and words of encouragement. Thank you for your patronage of 1 Stop Bead Shop, that has allowed us to expand into this beautiful new space, and continue to grow to serve your needs.

I know the Thanksgiving holiday is months away, yet I am completely overwhelmed whenever I reflect on how blessed I am personally to be surrounded by kind, generous, thoughtful, and oh so talented and creative people. I know you've heard me say it before, but I do enjoy coming to work each day because of you.

So, with a grateful heart, I extend my most sincere appreciation to all of you.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment